Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) are based on the principals of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. Application of these principals provides the technology we use to heat our homes, cool our offices and preserve our food. Nearly half of the energy consumed in the United States is from HVAC/R equipment. Professionals in the HVACR industry understand that excellence is achieved through knowledge, experience, and a strong work ethic. Excellence creates value because a job done well prevents costly downtime for customers and saves their reputation. Inferior HVACR service and installation can also threaten public safety.
Work done on the job:
- Installation and maintenance of all sizes of heating and cooling systems
- Emergency service and repair of operational HVAC/R systems
- Start-up and commissioning of new systems
- Preventative maintenance on existing systems
- Retrofit or remodel older systems